1 hour | October 18 | 2:00 pm UTC
With artificial intelligence and machine learning taking the stage this year, the EU's Artificial Intelligence Act nears finalization. The Act is set to be the world's first comprehensive law on AI. Join OneTrust and its panel of experts for a discussion around the key requirements for organizations to consider and what steps can be taken now to develop an AI governance program.
- The key points and requirements to note from the AI Act, alongside discussing AI systems and organizations that fall within the AI Act’s scope
- Development and implementation of an AI governance program
- The AI Act in the context of the global landscape
- 2:00 pm UTC | Introduction
- 2:10 pm UTC | EU AI Act Panel Discussion
- 2:50 pm UTC | Questions and Closing