PrivacyConnect Chapters bring the city’s community of privacy and security professionals together through free, local workshops and events to enable practitioners to connect, share experiences, and learn the latest regulatory requirements and implementation best practices. Become a chapter chair as a way to get involved in your local privacy community.
In serving as Chair, you will gain recognition as a trusted leader within the chapter, and through networking and event attendance, learn from the industry’s top privacy, security and marketing professionals.
Chapter Chair Responsibilities
- Serve a one- to two-year term (2-8 events)
- Promote events through social networks
- Assist in securing local panelists
- Serve as a moderator of panel sessions
- Advise on regional content inclusions
- Attend city events and actively participate
- Organize additional networking events
- Liaise with OneTrust Community Manager
- Be an advocate for PrivacyConnect